Dead Sea Salt benefits
Dead Sea salt contains many important minerals that are beneficial for a good health. In a manner of fact you can’t live without them. Just to name a few:
- Magnesium is important for muscle relaxation, easing pains and aches and relieving stress. It promotes quick healing of skin tissue and your skin gets a surface with anti-ellergic elements. No wonder this one is important, we couldn’t do without it.
- Chloride You find it in table salt and it helps keep the right cellular fluid balance in your body because it balances minerals in cells and in the body, necessary to maintain the correct balance of alkaline and acid in the body, which is vital for cell metabolism.
- Calcium, we have a lot of it in our body and it is essential for the functioning of your nervous system, blood clotting, muscle contractions, bone formation, teeth strengthening, and it strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores. We also lose calcium from our bodies everyday so we have keep up taking in calcium enough everyday. Don’t forget that your body needs Vitamin D to absorb calcium so be enough in the sun and eat food rich in Vitamin D or take supplements such as cod liver oil.
- Sodium is a strong detoxifying agent. It nourishes and hydrates skin cells, it relieves muscle cramps and stiffness and expels waste from your cells.
- Bromide has an relaxing effect as an anti-inflammatory agent. It soothes skin and relaxes the body muscles, it calms nerves, it can be used as an anti-allergic agent and can be used as a natural antibiotic.
- Potassium is needed for normal muscle contractions, including your heart. It is a necessary mineral to maintain water balance in order for cell metabolism to take place. If you don’t have enough potassium sign of it will be an abnormally dry skin and acne and you have flare ups of Psoriasis.
- Zinc You find it in sun lotions because it is a natural UV rays blocker. Zinc is necessary for cell renewal and stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis, all needed for skin renewal and regeneration. It also helps sebo-regulation (anti-acne properties) and anti-inflammetory properties. You will find it in many cough drops and natural cold remedies because helps boost the immune system.