Dead Sea Salt benefits your health, when visiting a Dead Sea Salt Cave. That has been discovered in the 19th century when the Polish physician Felix Boczkowski noticed that workers in the salt mine of Wielisczka in Poland were having far less respiratory problems than other people.
Dead Sea Salt Cave Cares for your body
Regular use of a Dead Sea Salt Cave can improve and regulate the following conditions.
- Skin Allergies. Dead Sea salt moisturizes, detoxifies and softens the skin. The high magnesium and bromide content in Dead Sea Salt is beneficial as an anti-allergic due to its cleansing and detoxifying properties in addition to gently removing harmful environmental particles from your skin.
- Psoriasis. Each case of Psoriasis is unique and it takes experimentation and persistence to discover effective treatments for each individual case. Dead Sea Salts have shown drastic strengthening of skin tissues, improved blood circulation and eliminating toxins from the skin. It can also improve various chemical imbalances of the skin and body as well as balancing the skin’s natural pH levels.
- Acne. Due to high sulfur levels in Dead Sea Salt which helps in cleansing and treating of skin conditions like acne and dermatitis.
- Sinusitus. Researchers have proven that Dead Sea Salt is good for treating sinusitis. The anti-inflammatory effects of Dead Sea Salt make it a natural and healthy alternative to be considered for treating nasal allergies and other respiratory disorders as compared to nasal steroids, which might have certain side effects like inflammation that can lead to mucus secretion. The mineral content of Dead Sea Salts helps to alleviate swelling and congestion as well.
- Cellulite. When fatty deposits beak through holes in the inner layers of your skin and rise to the surface, it creates that cottage cheese effect on the thighs, buttocks and sometimes on your tummy and lower back. Of course you can diet but Dead Sea Salt works from the inside out, helping the body to get rid itself of toxins. The minerals in the Dead Sea Salt help break down deposits of these toxins that are trapped below the skin’s surface making the skin look smoother.
- Arthritis. It has been proven that Dead Sea Salts are effective in providing therapeutic relief to patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis. Studies have made it clear that baths containing Dead Sea salts possess anti-inflammatory qualities and have demonstrated significant improvements in such ailments as compared to normal sodium chloride baths.